Thursday, August 13, 2015

A little background info

This is just a quick post (Sorry for no new pics)

As many of you know Redmond was in training for drug detection, and that he returned to Heart of Texas. I just wanted to clarify that it was because he was too easily distracted, not because any underlying train-ability or behavioral stuff! This is actually pretty funny to Ryan and I, because "easily distracted" describes Red-man to a T!

Also, I wanted to come clean because I have been omitting a character trait of his thus far....Redmond has a drinking problem. I mean, he is THE messiest water drinker I have ever met. The good things? I keep having to mop it all up so my floors are cleaner than they've been in a while; plus I always know where he is, because I can just follow the water trail.

One last thing....I've been looking at all the wonderful posts on Facebook about HOTLR alumni (go like their page!!!), and I just have one request of Redmond's future adopters..puh-leaasseee don't change his name! I love it, and he responds to it, and did I mention I LOVE his name!? I mean it's not a deal-breaker, just know I will be forever heartbroken...and could you really live with that knowledge? ;)

Anyway, per usual, leave questions or comments below and we'll get back with ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment